Fox Hill Meet
The Pentathlon entries date has been moved to this Sunday (June 9th) at noon. If you are planning on attending this meet, you need to declare by this time. Do not sign up if you are not willing to volunteer at the meet. If you were planning on sending your kids with another swim parent, please make sure that parent is willing to take over your volunteer duties if necessary. To pay for this meet you will need to write a check to Fox Hill. Also, please make sure to let Coach Hannah know what T-shirt size your swimmer needs for this meet.
Tomorrow is our first home meet of the season! Please click on this link to visit the Swim Meet Tips page on our Swimtopia site. Make sure that your swimmer has plenty to drink tomorrow during the meet as it is supposed to be hot tomorrow. Attached to this email is a Meet Program. In this program you will find the event and heat numbers for your swimmer. I encourage you to print this out if you are able to. Also look up the events of your partner Seal so that you know what events they swim so you can cheer them on! Swimmers need to be at the pool at 6:45! Read below for additional and important meet information:
- Warm Up Schedule:
|Age Group||Warm Up Times|
|8 and Under||7:00-7:10|
- Please make sure your swimmer is ready to go with their caps and goggles BEFORE their designated warm up time. We have a limited amount of time to warm up, so it is important they are ready to go right away.
- All seating is on the grass. There is NO more seating by South Boulder Road.
- Please park in the east or west lot. Do not park on Saratoga Drive. Anyone that parks there is at risk of being towed.
- Remind your swimmer to check in with their age group coach after each swim for feedback
- There are NO pink and blue cards this year. Make sure you are checking the sign at the heating tent.
- We combined a lot of events. Be sure to check the heating tent sign often. Have your swimmer ready with their cap and goggles three numbers ahead of your event.
Please let me know if you have any questions at all! My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Swim fast. Have fun.