Elks Meet 6.22
Tomorrow we have a home meet! Please click on this link to visit the Swim Meet Tips page on our Swimtopia site. The weather is going to be chilly and rainy tomorrow. Make sure to pack extra towels, sweatshirts, blankets, sleeping bags, etc. to help your swimmer stay warm.
Attached to this email is are the meet entries by athlete. In this you will find the event number for your swimmer. WE WILL SEND OUT THE MEET PROGRAM LATER THIS EVENING. Double check the events written on your swimmers arm to make sure they are correct. You should also look up the events of your partner Seal so that you know what events they swim so you can cheer them on!
Swimmers need to be at the pool at 6:45! Read below for additional and important meet information:
- Warm Up Schedule:
|Age Group||Warm Up Times|
|8 and Unders/9-10||7:00-7:12 (optional)|
- Warm up is optional for all swimmers 10 and under due to the weather.
- Please make sure your swimmer is ready to go with their caps and goggles BEFORE their designated warm up time. We have a limited amount of time to warm up, so it is important they are ready to go right away.
- Check in has been moved to the heating tent.
- See the attached map image for where to set up your tents and park
- Make sure you are checking the sign at the heating tent often. Have your swimmer ready with their cap and goggles three numbers ahead of your event.
- Encourage your swimmer to check in with a coach after EACH swim
Please let me know if you have any questions at all!
Swim fast. Have fun.